Certificate, James Augustus Louis Hay, Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Architects
New Zealand Institute of Architects
See full details
Framed document certifying that James Augustus Louis Hay of Napier qualified as a Registered Architect, as an Associate on the 15th July 1914, and on the 29th November 1917 was elected Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Architects. The certificate bears the common seal of the NZIA and is dated 5th April 1918.
Certificate framed under glass
Height x Width: 419 x 293mm
05 Apr 1918
gifted by Ruth Munro on behalf of Margaret Hay
Be the first to comment on this object record.