The report was signed by J W Neal, Chairman of the Reserves Committee of the Harbour Board. It recommended that a road be made in the area of Port Ahuriri, and the land subdivided. The section No 94 belonged to Mr Weber and included Waghorne Street, Burns and Battery Roads, Nott Street and North Terrace. The lease for each piece of subdivided land was to be for a period of 42 years and rents increased by 50 percent after 21 years. There is also a schedule of the Harbour Reserve to be leased. Mentioned in the text is the presence of a plan which is no longer part of the research.
18 Jul 1889
Black ink on paper.
Height x Width: 345 x 205mm
Current rights code
Out of copyright
Collection of Hawke’s Bay Museums Trust, Ruawharo Tā-ū-rangi, 2016/5/2
gifted by the Port of Napier Ltd