Carnegie Library and Gentlemen's Club, Hastings
Radcliffe, Frederick George
See full details
Otherwise known as the Hastings Public Library, it was opened on 16 September 1907. The front of the building and main entrance are visible. On the left of it is a wooden house which could be the Gentlemen's Club.
Photographer, Frederick George Radcliffe. 3818 written on the front of the image.