Boys' School, Havelock North

Maker
Frank Duncan & Co
Current rights
Public Domain
See full details

Object detail

About this object
A postcard featuring a photograph of the Boys' School at Havelock North. The photograph is thought to show Heretaunga School on Te Mata Road, which merged with Hurworth School to form Hereworth School in 1927.

Photographer, unknown.
Date unknown.
Production technique
Media/Materials description
Black and white photographic postcard.
Measurements
Height x Width: 85 x 136mm
Signature/Inscription
Real Photo Post Card / Frank Duncan & Co / Auckland, Stamp, Stamped
Subject person
Subject date
Post 1913
Caption
Collection of Hawke's Bay Museums Trust, Ruawharo Tā-ū-rangi, 7966
Credit Line
gifted by Mrs J Mayes
Other number(s)
m98/22, 7966, 81427

Share

Public comments

Be the first to comment on this object record.

Google reCaptchaThis site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.