About this object
Right side of a two part panorama of Napier. This photograph was taken from Napier Hill looking towards Awatoto, maybe in the late 1870s or early 1880s. Napier Hill is visible on the right side of the image. The hill is occupied by houses. St John's Church (built 1862) is located at the base of the hill.
Photographer, possibly F W Williams.
Black and white photograph mounted in an album.
Album (closed): Height x Width x Depth/Length: 287 x 240 x 42mm
Photograph: Height x Width: 104 x 148mm
St John's Anglican Cathedral
Collection of Hawke's Bay Museums Trust, Ruawharo Tā-ū-rangi, 347 b
Album 2, 347 b, 78215