Napier Municipal Theatre, Ruins
Williams, David Godfrey
Post 03 Feb 1931
See full details
In the foreground the steps and columns at the entrance to the theatre are evident, with masonry and debris along the front of the building.
The image looks along Tennyson Street toward Hospital Hill. A car is parked along the street. Craven Terrace is visible at the end of the road.
The original building at 119 Tennyson Street was built in 1912 and designed by William Pitt. The current theatre remains on this site.
Photographer: Dave Williams.