Plan, Napier Harbour Board town sections for sale

Maker
Herald Lithography
Napier Harbour Board
Production date
27 Aug 1889
Current rights
All Rights Reserved
See full details

Object detail

Brief Description
Plan of Napier Harbour Board town sections for sale.
Sixty six town sections at Napier and Western Spit.

Land is to be sold by public auction at the old Provincial Council Chambers, Napier on Tuesday August 27, 1889 - C B Hoadley & Co are to be the auctioneers.

Shows land lots, area sizes and roads around Nott Street, Tareha Street and James Street on the Western Spit and Dommett Street, Waghorne Street and Raglan Street in Ahuriri. The wharfinger's office is noted at the Iron Pot near the bridge and the Union S S Company is located on the corner of Bridge Street and West Quay.

Lot 605, on the corner of Bridge Street and Ossian Street has the name Murton & White noted and the St Andrew church is across the road on Ossian Street.
Production date
27 Aug 1889
Production period
Production technique
Media/Materials description
Printed on paper with black ink.
Measurements
Height x Width: 435 x 573mm
Subject period
Subject date
27 Aug 1889
Caption
Collection of Hawke’s Bay Museums Trust, Ruawharo Tā-ū-rangi, m74/37/1/92
Credit line
gifted by the Hawke's Bay Farmers Co Operative Association. Reproduction by kind permission of Port of Napier Limited
Other number(s)
m74/37/1/92, 74197

Share

Public comments

Be the first to comment on this object record.

Google reCaptchaThis site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.