Nautical map, New Hebrides
Royal Navy Hydrographic Office
Richards, G H
Potter, J D
Fifteen inset maps showing depth soundings in fathoms, mountain areas, shoals and reefs around:
1) Port Patteson - Banks Island. By Thomas Kerr - master, RN, on the ship Southern Cross, 1860.
This map shows Vanua Lava Island, Ashwell Bluff, Dudley Channel, noting safe anchorage can be had at Port Patteson.
2) Melle anchorage. From French Government surveys, 1885.
3) Port Sandwich. By W J B Hilliard, master and F Hixon masters assistant, HMS Havannah, 1850.
Shows Pearl Bank, North Head and South Head.
4) Montague Island.
5) Sandwich Island, Villa Harbour, 1850.
6) Hayter Bay. Surveyed by navy Lieutenant T L Mourilyan, RN - HMS Basilisk, 1872.
Shows Ethel Reef.
7) Havannah harbour. Surveyed by Lieutenant G E Richards, RN - HMS Renard, 1878.
Shows Deception Islands, Protection Islands, Bluff Point and White Sand Point.
8) Dives Bay. Surveyed by the French transport La Dives, 1886.
9) Malua Bay. Surveyed by Lieutenant Ommanney and Sub Lieutenant W P Dawson RN, 1882-84.
Showing Espiegle Bay.
10) Shows Segond channel.
11) Laka Rere.
12) Port Olry.
13) Narovo Rovo. Surveyed by T C Tilley RN.
14) Dillon Bay. T C Tilley, master - HMS Cordelia, 1861.
15) Walter Bay. Lieutenant T L Mourilyan, Captain - HMS Basilisk, 1872.