Plan, Williams & Kettle Gisborne
Burr & Mirfield
Natusch, Wilcox & Co
Glengarry Corson & Partners
Glengarry, Glengarry & Corson
Richard G Hilary & Co
Hoogerbrug, Magdalinos & Williams
1) Hand drawn plan. Burr & Mirfield, Architects, Gisborne.
Plan of a party wall between TAN Corson and Williams & Kettle Ltd premises. Shows plan of wall, Corson's wall, complete party wall and present party wall.
2) Williams & Kettle Ltd. Gisborne. April 1966. Natusch, Wilson & Co, Architects.
Shows the first floor plan and ground floor plan.
3) Glengarry, Corson & Partners, Architects.
First floor plan.
4) Glengarry, Corson & Partners, Architects.
Proposed development for Williams & Kettle Ltd. Job 2/63.
Bulk storage, wholesale self service, retail outlet on Childers and Lowe Street.
5) Office building, mezzanine, open area subdivided into shopping area.
6) Williams & Kettle Ltd. Farm merchandise storage off Childers Road.
Site layout plan.
7) Williams & Kettle Ltd. Farm merchandise storage.
Shows facia, blockwork, gutters - showing detail through facia barge.
8) Set of seven plans.
a) Blueprints. Burr & Mirfield, Architects.
Plan of business premises at Gladstone Road, Gisborne for F W Williams Esq.
b) Ground floor plan view of shops, living room, right of way, back hall and kitchen.
c) First floor plan showing sitting rooms, work rooms and bed rooms.
d) Longitudinal section, part elevation of verandah.
e) Back elevation, elevation to Gladstone Road and elevation to Derby Street.
f) Section and part elevation of front and plan of door frames.
g) Plan of front portion, details of columns, details of stanchions and plan of caps.
8) Alterations and strengthening to premises at Grey Street, Gisborne for Williams & Kettle Ltd.
9) Set of three plans.
a) Drawing No 30. Additions to woolstore, Awapuni Road, Gisborne for Williams & Kettle Ltd. Detail of roof and roof plan.
b) Blueprint - typical wall section, existing building and floor layout.
c) Typical wall section, connection to old and new work, south eastern elevation and cross section.
10) Hand drawn in pencil plan. Preliminary study for proposed woolstore Williams & Kettle Ltd. South eastern elevation.
11) Williams & Kettle Ltd. Gisborne. April 1966.
Floor plan, first floor and ground floor plan.
12) Photograph of the Williams & Kettle Ltd building on completion.
13) Set of four plans. Williams & Kettle Ltd.
a) Drawing 131. March 1957. Shows plan at front of shop, section through canopy and proposed new front.
b) Section through columns, section through beams, front elevation of shop.
c) Ground floor plan, located on the corner of custom House Street and Childers Road. Shows the engine room and new shop.
d) Ground floor plan, located on the corner of custom House Street and Childers Road. Shows the engine room and new shop.
14) Set of 7 plans. Williams & Kettle Ltd wines and spirits premises.
a) Sheet 1.A. July 1971.
Shows the ground floor plan noting existing partitions and new partitions.
b) Sheet 2.A. July 1971. Mezzanine floor plan with new mezzanine storage.
c) Sheet 3.A August 1971. Elevations.
Custom Street elevation and parking area elevation.
d) Sheet 4.A Section E-E and details.
e) Sheet 5A. Fitting and miscellaneous details.
Duct layout, plan of fitting - washing room and office.
f) Sheet E1.A
Electrical plans showing first floor plans, ground floor plans, switch board and existing light fittings.
g) Sheet S1.A Structural details.
Cross section through verandah, structural members, plan section and plan of columns.
15) Proposed development for Williams & Kettle Ltd. Detail of coffee bar with floor plan and elevation.
16) Plans of proposed development for Williams & Kettle Ltd, amended 1975.
17) Hoogerbrug, Magdalinos & Williams, Architects. April 1988. Williams & Kettle Ltd, Gisborne. Proposed layout at Plumbing World, situated on Gladstone Street and Disreali Street.
18) August 1979. Proposed extension to Williams & Kettle Ltd, Ruatoria. Existing floor plan, extension and canopy, side elevation to rear.
Height x Width: 506 x 718mm
Height x Width: 545 x 750mm
Height x Width: 590 x 845mm
Height x Width: 585 x 843mm