Bill of Sale for the steamship Fairy, dated 12 October 1883. Port of Registry, Napier. The Fairy was built at Dunedin in 1873. It has one and one quarter decks, and two masts. The Bill of Sale transfers sixteen shares from John Campbell, Master Mariner and George Edward Gordon Richardson, Merchant of Napier to Frederic Wanklyn Williams, Merchant of Napier.